Thursday, October 4, 2012

Shooting thingies

I am planning to make a parody about myself. Also, a lot of fans have requested this. Who am I to ignore my fans?   :D

Therefore I made a new launcher. It has two shots, and is chambered for 28mm Destruction Inflicting Longitudinal Defense Object caliber missiles.

The ammo is available at amazon, just under 7 Euros a piece. They list it in the "drugstore" category.

See it on ebay Germany

I plan to lovingly shoot those into ballistic gelatin, both with the "motor" on and off to see if there is a difference in flight characteristics and... ahem... penetration.








First test shots tonite!

2 comments:

  1. That is so hilarious! Especially if you were to shoot it with that weapon you strap on.

    ReplyDelete
  2. how much does each of those weigh?

    ReplyDelete